Don't know how i missed this one. Received a managers special rate offer by email and based on the other reviews decided to give it a try. Glad i did! This will be my hotel of choice when in the area. Very clean room, comfortable beds extreamly clean pool that is really heated. Rarely can you feel the warm water coming out of the jets as you can in this pool.
Adequate breakfast : sausage, (wrinkly ones), scrambled eggs (actually look edible) and waffles are the hot offerings. Big plus for me the breakfast ends at 10:30. Nice to be able to sleep in. Area is great for shopping and restaurants nearby. Next door to a bowling alley with a nice little bar in front.
Speaking of shopping across the street is a Salvation Army Thrift Shop for those inclined. I'm addicted! Thought there were some top of line mercandise there. Bought a new! Tilley hemp hat for $4.99 and authentic Taxes Straw cowbot hat in excallent shape for the same price.Both these hats are over $100.00 new. I will be returning.
By the way the staff are great and if you tell them your Canadian when making your reservation you get 12% off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls