We stayed one night, 2 adults and 2 teens, room 142 on the main floor. Given the previous reviews (security, bed bugs, unpleasant staff, hard beds) we were concerned but it was great. Liz and Rich at the front desk were very pleasant (I told them I would write about them), the room with two Queen Size beds was clean and comfortable with fresh crisp sheets. Pool needs to be updated with some repair work. Pool hours are only until 9 pm so no swimming after shopping! Breakfast was ok and basic- cereal, oatmeal, fruit,make your own waffles, toast and hard boiled eggs. Parking at the back is somewhat secluded by woods so we parked in the front for security. No safes in your room but they have safe at the front desk. Great location to the Fashion Outlet mall, Super Walmart, chain restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls