Thankfully only booked for 1 night, wouldn't want to stay any longer. This hotel has a very strong nasty smell throughout !!!! Walls are paper thin, could hear people talking in other rooms and the sound of TV volume. As far as the breakfast, I only had a coffee and the milk was sour! We went to Tim Hortons instead, just down the street. Very disappointed in this hotel, NOT worth $100 a night, plus tax. The only positve thing was it is close to Fashion's Outlet Mall, just a few minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls