Stayed at this hotel while visiting NIagara Falls (Ontario), as it was much cheaper than any hotel on the Canadian side. The hotel is about a 15 minute drive from the falls. The front desk clerk was very friendly and knew a lot about the local attractions. The room itself was clean, nothing fancy but was OK.
The king bed we had was not the most comfortable, hubby and I both had sore necks the next day. The thin walls were apparent as we were woken up at 7am by children playing in the room next to us.
The outdoor pool looked very clean, and there was a continental breakfast which we passed on, and opted for Ihop instead !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn