We stayed here for two days while my husband was in the Niagara Region for business. We booked the king size jacuzzi suite. The location of this room was not ideal, it was on the first floor back in a corner where you had no view out the window other than a wall. The room was fairly clean for a hotel and the jacuzzi was nice. The walls as others have mentioned are VERY THIN! You can hear everybody around you including when they are using their restroom. The bed was extremely hard! The room and hotel had nice amenities including the microwave and refridgerator in room. The breakfast was small but covered a wide variety. The staff was also very helpful. The pool was actually being repaired and painted as we stayed here (May 20-22), it looks fairly nice. I would recommend this hotel to people who do not mind a short drive to any attraction or restaurant and who are sound sleepers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn