“Great hotel to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2821 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14304   |
Affiliate website
Offers & Announcements
Park, Sleep and Fly (IAG)
Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Alliston
“Great hotel to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We started staying at Day`s Inn 5 years ago , have always had great service,
the staff are polite and considerate,And rooms are clean and comfortable,the staff go out of their way to meet all our needs. We love it there.Would not think of staying any were else.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Brandin S, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are thrilled and very thankful that you have been staying at our Days Inn and Suites Niagara Falls / Buffalo hotel for 5 years! It is Family like you that keep us going and striving to be the best value under the sun. We can’t wait to see you again! Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Bealeton, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I just got married on November 12, 2013 and we decided to spend our Honeymoon in Niagra Falls for 7 days. I checked Trip Advisor for recomendations of course and we both smoke so I also needed to find a hotel that allowed smoking. Not only was this Days Inn a very few that allowed smoking but the ratings on Trip Advisor were through the roof and the staff did not dissappoint upon our arrival. At the front desk, Amber was not only full of smiles but she was very professional and so polite and our room was so clean and comfortable. I was speaking with Brandin during our week stay and he gave us a great rate to stay a few of the days during our stay in one of the rooms with a jacuzzi. I could go on but there is not much room to type but so much on here.
I will tell you that I have paid hundreds of dollars and stayed at many expensive and high class hotels in my time and been treated like crap. This Days Inn blows them all away hands down and has certainly won my loyalty on our return trips for future anniverseries.
To Brandin, Amber and the rest of the staff to include the cleaning crew; THANK YOU for making our honeymoon stay the BEST!!!!!!

David Hamblin
Bealeton, Virginia

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write our hotel a review. Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make your honeymoon special and great. We can’t wait to see you again on and see how you two love birds have grown closer with time.
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed at the Days Inn to fly out of the IAG Buffalo Airport. We found the service excellent, the rates really reasonable and the rooms extremely clean. They allow free parking for 14 days when renting a room and have free shuttle service to the airport. We would definitely rate this hotel a five star and recommend it to anyone traveling from Buffalo to anywhere in the U.S.A. Our stay there was very comfortable . Thanks to the staff that had the shuttle waiting for us when we arrived in the airport three hours late on our return flight. Travel Advisor should definitely recommend this hotel for customers flying out of the IAG Buffalo airport only about 3 to 4 minutes away.

Room Tip: For those of you that smoke they have ground flour smoking rooms. As it is a two floor hotel it is...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write our hotel a great review about our park n fly package. I would like to just clear up some wording we do offer free shuttle service with our package to the I.A.G. Niagara Falls Airport not the B.U.F. Buffalo /Niagara airport. That being said we will be sure to pass this review on to our driver that was able to meet you at the airport after your Spirit Airlines flight was delayed by a few hours. We can’t wait to see you and your parked car again on your next out of town trip leaving from the I.A.G. Niagara Fall’s airport.
toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We spent one night in Buffalo for my Birthday. We planned on a Walmart, Dollar Store and Drugstore run. We didn't need to be near the Waldyn Galleria or Casinos. We passed all the stores we were looking for on the way to the hotel. Perfect!

The hotel was lovely! We were looking for a motel and Days Inn is only two levels. We parked in front of our door. I love that!

I am a Travel Agent and could not have found a better hotel for the price even with my perks!
We drove by many "Bates Motels" on the way there and then the sun shone on us as we approached the Days Inn!

Danielle at the front desk was so friendly and helpful! We checked into a 2 Queen Room with a big screen TV. The beds are super comfy and the mattresses are high! Super clean! Soap, shampoo and conditioner were in dispensers which were also very clean and environmentally friendly- no waste or plastic!

I asked Danielle what her favourite restaurant was and she gave me a list of places for dinner. I asked her specifically what she preferred and she said Zebb's.

So we went to Zebb's and had a fantastic and inexpensive Birthday dinner! The server even gave me a free box of fresh baked cookies for my birthday! Delish!
The portions were so large, we took the rest away, put it in the fridge in the hotel room and travelled home with the leftovers. We had the rest for dinner and were full before finishing what was left! Great deal!

So, I went for breakfast the next morning. There is Danielle's smiling face! She gave me a plastic bag to transport the coffees, juices, toast, english muffins and condiments. They even had the Caramel Macciato creamers not just regular!

As a Travel Agent, I could have stayed at The Mariott and many other high end hotels in Buffalo for slightly less, but I will remain loyal to Days Inn as my favourite Buffalo getaway hotel!

See you soon Danielle! You deserve a pat on the back and a raise!

Thank you for my amazing Birthday getaway!

Kat and Chris

Room Tip: We smoke. That's bad, but they still offered a Smoking Suite for a higher price.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Kat & Chris,
Thank you so much for the lovely review! You were wonderful guests andI'm so glad that you had a great experience with us. Having guests like you are the reason that I love working in the hotel business! I can't wait to see you both again soon!
Happy holidays!
-Danielle

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo? Share your experiences!