We were a family of three plus an extra adult and booked a room for a night's stay and breakfast as part of our visit to the Niagara Falls. We checked in pretty late in the night.
The check-in process was quite smooth and the hotel had placed an extra roll-away bed based on my request, which was good.
The crazy thing was there was not enough space in the room to unfold the roll-away bed. We tried several angles but to no avail. Finally we had to use the mattress directly on the floor. It was late in the night and we were too tired to make a fuss.
Otherwise the room was adequate for a night's sleep and had the basic amenities one would expect in a budget hotel.
Breakfast was also minimal with only continental options, nothing freshly made.
The hotel is located around 8-10 miles away from the falls, not as convenient as many others that are at a walkable distance from the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn