“location for all our events was great” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2821 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14304   |
Affiliate website
Offers & Announcements
Park, Sleep and Fly (IAG)
Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed two nights here and the staff was very friendly and helpful!! The rooms are clean and up to date, The beds are very, very nice! I appreciate the new mattress! So comfortable! The locations on Niagara Falls Blvd is about 20 minutes from the Falls, but there is anything you could need on this road from eating to shopping! One last note, I liked that the windows opened!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Brandin S, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for giving us at the Days Inn and Suites the label of clean hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your two night stay as our guest. We can’t wait to see you again!
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My second stay here was just great. The room was clean, modern, and tastefully decorated. The bathroom was up to date and also clean. I appreciated that each bed had 3 pillows as opposed to the standard two and the bed was very comfortable. There was a coffee maker, fridge, 40 inch lcd tv with hdmi, a safe, and free wifi in the room as well. The business center came in handy for printing a few things I needed. The grounds are well kept/well lit and I felt perfectly safe even though I was a female staying alone.
The free continental breakfast each morning, while very basic, was still appreciated. The front desk staff were extremely pleasant and helpful.
The only thing that could have been a bit better was the water pressure in the shower, it was pretty weak and I like a good strong blast, but it really was not a huge deal.
I would definitely stay here again, I enjoyed my stay and it was well worth it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for coming to visit us at the Days Inn and Suites Niagara Falls / Buffalo hotel for the second time. We are very pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of some of the many ever growing amenities that we offer to our guest. We cannot wait to host you again on your next visit to the area.
Arlington, Tx
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have never had a good experience at a Days Inn. This one came close but really screwed up. I made my reservation August 1st, requesting a first floor if possible. On September 6th, they told me there was not a first floor room. It is a total of twenty-five (25) steps up to the second floor and we are both 70 years old! I thought we were going to die about the third time up the stairs. There is no elevator.

Instead of soap and shampoo, they have dispensers in the bathroom for soap and shower gel. The bathtub was so slippery from the gel that I almost fell taking a shower. The room has been remodeled but there is no way to plug the bathtub to take a bath.

Again, I'm disappointed in choosing Days Inn.

Room Tip: They told me the upstairs rooms were new and the downstairs were old. You choose, climbing a huge f...