This is our second stay here and we were as pleased as the first time. You cannot beat the price for this area during the peak season. Yes, it is a few miles out of town, but we prefer that to the craziness of being downtown. We had our grandchildren with us and they loved the pool when we got back from the various attractions in the area.
The breakfast area is a bit small, and the breakfast choices are nothing to rave about, but considering the price, we have no complaints. As for the room, it was very clean and in good condition. We would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn