My sister, Mom and I stayed here for 2 nights in October for our annual cross border shopping trip. We have stayed in many other hotels in the area, and have decided that the Days Inn will be the place for us from now on. While driving out initially, the hotel seems to be quite out of the way. In fact, it is central to all of the places that we like to shop!
The room was large (we stayed in the 2 King suite), and very clean. A nice bonus was the Fridge and the Microwave in the room that we were not expecting. The continential breakfast included, was great. The "make your own waffles" were fantastic.
Front desk staff were very friendly. Rates are high, but in comparison to other hotels in the area, it is actually quite a bit cheaper.
We would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include high speed internet, hair dryer, television, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing board, with a washer and dryer available on the premises, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool for all of our guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn And Suites - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn