“GOOD TIME” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 48 Hotels in Niagara Falls
toronto
“GOOD TIME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Have been to this Hotel and Casino 9 time and only gets better each time very good comps and excellent rooms great selection of restaurants only wish they had an off track race book.
Lots of attractions close to the Hotel Better ventilation in the no smoking area would be a nice improvement.

Will return though

Room Tip: as high as possible for the views
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
  • Polish first
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were very impressed with the hotel. We were on the 26th floor ans the view and the room were stunning! Elevator noise would be my only complaint! we were very close to the elevator!! The room is very clean and spacious. The buffet restaurant was very good and we were surprised at how many children were on the property! Loved everything!! Hoping to go back and would love to be upgraded to a corner suite!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Despite the large size of the hotel, our room on the 12th floor was very quiet. The room was spacious & clean. The bed was also comfortable. Wish I could have stayed for another night!

The buffet restaurant, however, was disappointing. I had last been there about 4 years ago and they have since remodeled. The new look gives the place a much more cafeteria-style, open floor plan making it noisy. The tables are awkwardly close to one another - I felt as though I could not have a conversation with my husband without our neighbors at the next table listening. The food taste was less than desirable and many items were over-cooked. I wish I had made reservations at the the Western Door instead, but we were there to see a show and didn't have enough time to do both.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stopped in Thursday 01/24 on our way to Toronto. The room was awesome as they up graded us to a corner suite at no charge. The room was big with a large t.v. and large shower.
Very comfortable and a great view of the city.

Everyone from the bellman to the front desk were very helpful and polite. The casino was busy and we won more than we lost as we tried our luck at the slots.

Overall, very satisfied with this hotel and casino

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We were impressed with the hotel - service was exceptional, room was clean and very nice. The bathroom was amazing! There are also lots of choices for food inside the hotel. We were very happy with our stay and would definitely stay there again. Will try the spa next time.

• Stayed January 2013
Buffalo, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I can probably go on all day about this place. I travel often for both work and pleasure. This is by far the worst casino I've ever been to. Hands down. The service is terrible. To me its a cultural thing. The city of Niagara Falls has been down and out for so long that people have just come to accept poor service. Ordinarily I wouldn't knock a local place that relies on tourism to keep its economy afloat, but the Seneca Hotel is my exception. I don't actually blame the staff. My blame falls solely on the management and owners of this hotel. I am self employed and operate a growing business. Never at any point would my company offer our customers the dismal level of service this place does. The staff consistently appears untrained and lacks basic knowledge of the service industry. To make a long story short the owners of this casino only care about taking your money and nothing else. Period! The city of Niagara Falls finally has for the first time in decades an attraction other than the falls itself, that has the potential be world class. Unfortunately it falls way way way short of this claim. I traveled almost every month last year and by far this place had the worst customer service I have encountered in as long as I can remember. Just to be clear my opinion doesn't come from one single event, the service is horrible throughout the facility. From the person who answers the phone who is about as miserable and a person can be, to the person who checks you in, to the dealers that seem irritated that you had the nerve to sit at their table and interrupt their day dream. I'm serious this place is that bad. I grew up not to far from this place and as much as I hate to bash it, I have to. Hopefully enough people come on here and do the same where something is eventually changed because the facility and location to the falls could make this a truly special place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Cambridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

After a couple trips to this hotel our opinion is that the rooms are very nice. Well appointed, comfortable bed, clean bathrooms all in all very nice!
I would like to see more light in the room , we find the lighting a little too dim, even in the bathroom...minor inconveinience at best.
The pool area is nice as are the jacuzzi in the area, our onlt comment and its more of a social one..surprised to see so many children at a Casino Hotel..but to each their own i guess.

All in all a good place to stay at a reasonable price. Might have given excellent but they have an annoying $15.00 occupancy fee they charge to the room at the end< I wish they would disclose these things on booking.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!