“Wonderful cheep lunch in pricey tourist location” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 257 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine & Vietnamese Pho in our giant 72 ounce Bowls!Like us on Facebook My Thai NiagaraFollow us on Twitter mythainiagara
Israel
“Wonderful cheep lunch in pricey tourist location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

Being in Niagara Falls, we got hungry and were looking for a not very junk lunch. Since being on budget, we couldn't afford ourselves with a meal in any of restaurants in a close vicinity to the Falls and the rest of eateries were very pricey for what they offered. On our way to the falls we saw some nice places on the Pine Ave. and decided to check them. After seven mins drive from the Falls (1715 Pine Ave.) we stopped at the Mii Restaurant - Thai & Vietnamese Cuisine. In addition to their regular menu of phos, fried noodles, rice etc. they offer a lunch combo of soup of the day + entire (mostly curries) + rice for 6-8$. We took green and yellow curries (do not remember specific meal names) and it was delicious. A service was very good either. For less than 15$ we'd got such a wonderful lunch that we decided to share it with TripAdvisors. Enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere