“Great for a quick lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Dining on a budget
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Dining on a budget
Niagara Falls, New York
“Great for a quick lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE, and good food to go along with it.
Italian classics to a club sandwich all are sure to please the palate. The calzone can be greasy... so if you are on a diet beware.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Brook Park, Ohio
“worth the visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were directed to Michaels from a local, (little did I know, I had been there before, but did not remember the location) All of our meals were delicious. Gnocchi with meatballs was my choice, and it was very good. Son #1 and husband had chicken parm, and both loved it. Son #2 had a GIANT calzone (see picture), which could have easily fed more than one person. Son #3 had a small pizza. Portions were very generous, and prices reasonable. I'm glad we stopped here!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, New York
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were looking forward to dinner there since the reviews were mostly positive. A salad there consists of a small bowl of iceberg lettuce with two grape tomatoes, when I ordered the waitress asked ifninwanted cheese with that and I said a little bit please. Unbenonced to me I had upgraded to a ceased salad and so a pickle and some cheese. I ordered a special with shrimp, asparagus, mushroom, sundries tomato pesto. The flavor was very nice and the shrimp were grilled nicely, but the asparagus had no tips, they were all stems. The sauce was over tortellini and the pasta was overlooked. My husband ordered the greens and beans soup. That was actually very good. He also. Ordered the backed haddock. It was a bit dry and the tarter sauce tainted like plastic.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Large Portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My son got the Calzone, which was amazing, and could be shared by two. We also got one of the chicken specials, which was rather bland. My lasagna was average. Salad is a lot of iceberg lettuce with some rolled mozzarella pieces. OK food and prices.

Visited July 2013
Waukesha, WI
“Great Value, Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had the wife and kids with me. Everyone was happy with their food and my wallet was happy with the price. Pretty quick service also. Would definitely recommend them.

• Visited July 2013