“Great place to eat” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Mississauga, Canada
“Great place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We love eating at Bob Evans restaurants whenever we're in the states. This one is very clean and lives up to their high standards of service. We both ordered from the $9.99 menu. Strangely, the flounder I ordered was to have come with broccoli, but it didn't and I was told that since I'd ordered a soup from the starter menu I couldn't have the broccoli. Seems rather strange. We spoke to the waitress and the manager about it with no broccoli forthcoming. I had pumpkin bread - two huge slices - and my husband had the blueberry bread, both very tasty. The Oregon berry sundae was delicious. My husband had the turkey dinner and he said it was very good, and almost too much food for him. The slogan on the wall beside our table says that you never go away hungry and this was true.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Barrie
“3 course meal 9.99”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We went twice in two days for supper. Price was great, food was awesome. I had steak, hubby had turkey, stuffing, and cranberries.

Visited September 2013
Liverpool, Canada
“The best at what it does.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I were away for a few days, wanted a good family lunch and visited this Bob Evans. They were advertising three course dinners for $9.99. We both gave it a try at lunchtime. I started with a soup (hot, tasty, generous with biscuit and crackers), turkey dinner (again generous, tasty, well presented), and finally a fruit cocktail for dessert (really nice and refreshing). My wife had a garden salad (she expected a small one for the price but instead it was large and really fresh), steak and vegetables (not a large steak but perfectly cooked and nicely done all round), and fruit cocktail for dessert. This is hardly fine dining but it was very clean, very efficient, pleasant staff and great price. In my view, this is as good as this type of restaurant gets (family diner). Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oshawa, Canada
“Great Food Excellent Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

They have a $9.99 meal deal that has endless biscuits or rolls, 4 apps and 5 main courses to chose from, followed by dessert.
The kids menu has healthy choices. It was a great value and the food was excellent

Visited August 2013
“Our favorite place to dine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Bob Evans is our "go to" restaurant; homestyle food, amazing taste, great service and affordable prices. My fiancé got the "all you can eat" soup/salad/bread deal; and because he only had two bowls of soup with a salad, our waitress offered to change it to a "pick two" so that we saved some money. They were super busy when we were there and we waited quite a while for someone to take our order - about 10 min. She didnt charge us for my soup because of this! Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Will definitely be back for their chicken pot pie or chefs heritage salad!! Yum.

• Visited August 2013