“Canadian Hard Rock celebrates U.S. 4th” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Family Fare
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Georgia
“Canadian Hard Rock celebrates U.S. 4th”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Visited this Hard Rock, only my second outside the U. S., on Independence Day. They were playing famous musician renditions of the national anthem and one of the young ladies in the gift shop sang along for us! Great ambiance that day.
The food was pretty good. Had the Cobb Salad. Food prices were higher than what I've paid for the same order in the U.S.. We learned that prices include small subsidy for things like universal health care. I would recommend to Hard Rock fans. They have great collector pins.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dominic V, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Rock on!

• Turkish first
Augusta, West Virginia
“Great place to eat next to the falls.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I have been to every Hard Rock on the east coast and have to say that this one is going into the top 5. We were seated quickly (because I had there VIP access). The waiter asked if we were enjoying our day and made great suggestions based on some questions he asked us. Food was prepared perfectly and the wait to get it was minimum. Loved the music that was playing and you could tell that the staff was working hard and enjoying it themselves. My wife and I ate here our first day at Niagara Falls and had such a great time that we considered going here the next day. Great service and food!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
So glad we could Rock your experience!
New York City, New York
“I expected more...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

First of all, we had to wait a lot to get a table, music was way too loud and the waitress was kind of rude with me and my friends. Prices aren't worth it. I ordered a mushroom Swiss burger, very disappointed. The place looks like a diner inside.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sorry we did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me at 716-282-0007 or niagarafalls_gm@hardrock.com
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Good but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The title pretty much says it all. The first was pretty decent but the it was fairly expensive along with the beers. I guess that's how it goes up there.

Visited July 2013
We appreciate your comments.
Spooner, Wisconsin
“Really BAD customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I came here because I am a pin collector and a member of the VIP program. I went in and waited in line. It seemed there was a problem because there was a small line and a girl was running back and forth. She was then waiting and waiting for extra help to come and didn't acknowledge anyone else in the line or explain the holdup or even try to assist at a different register. Even with the extra help they didn't offer to help anyone else. When it was finally my turn I picked a pin from the case and she pointed to the wall (didn't say anything or smile or ask how i'm doing) because the pins were all on a far wall. I'm sorry I didn't see it.

I do frequent Hard Rock's and I know there is a free gift but the stipulations are different at each place, the one across the river in Canada gave me it no questions asked. I asked about it and the girl stared at me and then told me I wouldn't qualify for a free gift. Then I gave her my vip card along with a coupon and she rolled her eyes at me. Rolled her eyes at me for being a dedicated and loyal customer? I don't get it.....in this society customer service is everything. These two employees looked like they hated their jobs and they hated life. They weren't helpful and frankly were rude. I'm glad I didn't have time to eat here.

• Visited June 2013
Dominic V, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
I am sorry we did not meet your expectations please call me at 716.282.0007 or email me at niagarafalls_gm@hardrock.com