“will never again” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
“will never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Delivery guy was rude, pizza ordered was a steak, and had jalapeño poppers.poppers were good pizza had a meat on it that you could not identify. ?... waz feeling it the next day. Wished I would have ordered dominoes

Visited April 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were treated by a good friend in this restaurant along Niagara Falls Blvd. The facade is like a very quaint residential house if it wasn't for the restaurant's logo in front.

The restaurant looked very cozy with big windows overlooking the main street. we were there around 11 am last April 3. We were actually the first customer. We were seated in a large table near the window by the sole waitress.

We ordered 2 large traditional Buzzy's and Hawaiian Pizza. The serving was so huge we didn't even touch the other pizza. I love Italian food but I didn't fancy their pizzas. It was bland for my taste. I am not saying they didn't taste good, they were just not my kind of taste for pizzas.

We also ordered the Buffalo wings which were served in a big wooden bowl. The Buffalo wings were taste and just about right, not too salty nor spicy. It was ok. We finished half of the portion and took home more which were enough until dinner.

For the beverage, we ordered brewed Iced tea which was nice.

As for the service, I am not sure if I will rate it good or fair. We were served by a sole waitress who seemed to be subtly hurrying us up to finish and go. We didn't even ask for a take-away box and she just decided to give it to us when some of us where still eating. Although, she kept asking how we were and how was the food, I just find that a bit strange. I just thought, maybe because she was alone, she wanted to clear our area up as other customers were coming and she had to attend to them all by herself.

Anyway, service wise, I will give it fair. It's nothing bad really. I just had a very complete opposite experience at the nearby Denny's the day before where we were treated like royalties. But hey, all in all, I'm still giving this restaurant a very good rating.

Visited April 2013
Pickering, Ontario
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

It's a little more pricy than the Pizza Hut across the street, but it's worth it.

You get what you pay for, and this place proves it.

Visited March 2013
Niagara
“Great food! The service could be better though.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

If we are going just based on food, this place is awesome. I love their pizza, wings, subs, and anything else that I've tried here. But I think they could do better with their customer service. I called in to order pizza once, and asked if they could make a pizza with half sauce and half no sauce (my mom has acid reflux) the girl on the phone said "no, we don't make pizza that way". I said "are you sure they can't?" she replied "no, we can't do that." So I said never mind, and went somewhere else. It seems crazy to me that you would lose out on business for something like that. But, we still go there because the food is so darn good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marysville, Ohio
“I was probably one of the last deliveries of the night.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The pizza was ordered at 10:50pm, I took the chance to ask for delivery and we were told that the order should reach us in 45-50 minutes.
Thirty minutes later the pizza arrived ,straight from the oven..so fresh in fact, I gave myself a blister on the roof of my mouth!
The pizza was definitely on par with New York Style..thin, crispy and chewy crust, great sauce and quality pepperoni and hot peppers. I wish we had a Buzzy's where I live. I prefer pizza just the way they make it. Excellent pizza , 16.60 for a large 2 topping delivered, not too shabby!

Visited March 2013