We had 2 double beds arranged in a small room, a flat screen tv with so much channels i could not find HBO (no tv channels listings), a small fridge to cool our drinks, and an immaculate bath room. Overall, This is what a one nighter could asked for, a soft matress bed, clean bedsheets and pillows, to suit your tired body from shopping and touring the place. a little amenities such hooks in the bathroom to hang your clothes, also a clothes rack to hang clothes in room, will do. Convenient location too. Guest staff was also helpful and accommodating.If you have pets, better looked for another pet friendly hotel around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with Fridge and Microwave (On Request), Free local calls. Internet Café and High Speed Wireless Connection available. Extended Cable TV in each room with some International language programming. Free Continental Breakfast (On Weekends Only). Tour of Niagara Falls with Certified Guides. Discounts: Senior and Group - weekly/extended stays. Lobby open 24 hours 7 days a week. All Major Credit Cards accepted, along with ATM. Currency Exchange. Bus / Truck / RV Parking. Express Check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Caravan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravan Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Motel Niagara Falls