WE stayed in a Jacuzzi room last summer for a weekend for the first time. It was large, clean, smelled a bit like smoke - as we could not get non - smoking - but not a huge deal. Sheets and pillows were clean, we had color tv - that worked and a heart shaped jacuzzi that we warmed up in after swimming. King sized bed was more than spacious. We swam with the owners children who we lovely kids. Price was right for our budget.
Since that initial stay we have been back twice and always order the same jacuzzi room.
In fact I just booked it for this weekend coming up. My mother and father are joining us this weekend and have booked their own jacuzzi room.
The only reason I am writing this review -and I never write reviews- is to let people know that our experience was 100%. We have told many others of the motel and they have stayed there too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with Fridge and Microwave (On Request), Free local calls. Internet Café and High Speed Wireless Connection available. Extended Cable TV in each room with some International language programming. Free Continental Breakfast (On Weekends Only). Tour of Niagara Falls with Certified Guides. Discounts: Senior and Group - weekly/extended stays. Lobby open 24 hours 7 days a week. All Major Credit Cards accepted, along with ATM. Currency Exchange. Bus / Truck / RV Parking. Express Check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Caravan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravan Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Motel Niagara Falls