“Cant win at Seneca Niagara Casino” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 28 Attractions in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Gambling complex features an 82,000-square-foot casino with more than 2,595 slots machines and 91 gaming tables, plus a 400-seat buffet-style restaurant and sports pub.
buffalo
“Cant win at Seneca Niagara Casino”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2010

Spent 4  days at the Seneca Niagara Casino and in 4 days spent $1000.00 on slots max play and just playing. The machines are SOOO tight...Casino nice, food nice, DONT PLAY THE SLOTS....I know its gambing but in 4 days you would think I could have won something, $1000.00 and nothing...DONT PLAY IN CASINO, save your money for the entertainment or food...I do not recommend the gambling at the casino...

Niagara Falls, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“Seneca Yes, Fallsview No Way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

Just back from a two night stay at Seneca Niagara, in a comped centre suite, with six other friends. I have no idea what the last person was talking about when he said the staff were rude, this cannot be further from the truth, everyone I have run into has been super nice and friendly, sure you are going to run into one pain in the butt wherever you go. I will never ever patronage Fallsview Niagara, like most things the OLG gives you nothing in return, you may qualify for a free buffet, but rooms forget it unless you are a high roller. You can blow the same amount at Fallsview and qualify for no comps at all, this is not the case at Seneca. My hubby is is a Chairman's member, we enjoy free rooms, free food, concerts, drinks on the floor are comped, and you also have access to a Lounge where you can grab a bit to eat, and have a few drinks. The pool and exercise area are second to none. I do not believe that the cleaning staff told a patron that they would not provide a new supply or towels or clean the room, any time I needed sometime, you call the front desk and within a few minutes you have what you need.
Props go out to Cora the Security Lady at the Elevators, Linda at VIP and of course Shelley, who is the best host ever.

Newcastle upon Tyne
13 attraction reviews
“Too smoky at the Seneca”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

We spent 4 nights at the Seneca Casino. Our room was really nice, we didn't have a bath but a large walk in shower. Really comfy beds. We had a look at the buffet, but have been the one at the Casino over the water in Canada, and it didn't look as nice as theirs. Went the the Three Sisters for breakfast, good value and good portions, had a couple of meals there which weren't bad value for a casino. There didn't appear to be many eating places outside the casino, the areas appeared quite run down. I like to have a walk around casinos, but this was too smoky, they had a small area for non-smokers, but there was no bar there to sit at. The pool area and outside area were nice. I liked the idea that our room keys were checked each time we went to the elevator, and all the staff were very courteous.

London, Canada
“Bluezone1 and the Changing Hospitality Industry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

Just returned today from the Seneca Niagara Casino on a two night stay. Keep your money in your pocket and enjoy a family vacation somewhere else. The staff informed us that our room and towels would not be made up on our 2nd night stay. The buffet left something to be desired (the staff behind the scenes were extremely rude in the buffet only) and thats even unusual for Canadians to say about another person. Hey whats up with the point system. I was informed that $160.00 in play money would have to go thru a machine before a single point would be awarded. No way in heck even after spending a few grand could you add up those big bonus points like in Canada where its 1 point for $20.00 period. All in all the room was too expensive, the TV never worked properly during the entire stay, even after the repairman showed up. It just seemed like a total wasted experience, but now I know why their numbers are down and their cutting back in services. Its no wonder.

Youngstown, New York
“Save Your Money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2010

I've been playing at the Seneca's since they first open and I'll tell ya it use to be alot of fun! there were winners all over the casino floor! Then something change in the last 2 years there become less winners the old slot machines were replace with video slots and that when it started to change! At first they were also fun to play But now there so tight your lucky if you even win more than $2-$5.00 for every $20.00 dollars you play!! Forget about the Bonus there so rare and if you do hit a bonus you will again be lucky to hit more than $15.00.. Most of the time you will only hit 87 cents to $3.00 I will say I've seen a few good pay offs But that is SOoooo Rare..Last night is the last time I will ever return its time to save my money!