“non smokers beware” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 28 Attractions in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Gambling complex features an 82,000-square-foot casino with more than 2,595 slots machines and 91 gaming tables, plus a 400-seat buffet-style restaurant and sports pub.
Buffalo, New York
“non smokers beware”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have gone to this casino and booked rooms a lot and I am disgusted on how smokey it is, everywhere you go there is smoking and very rude people who do not care if you are a smoker or not, also very dirty in smoking sections. the buffet since they changed it is disgusting. the prime rib is raw the blood just runs down your plate, the potates very runny, and the selection of food is poor. the old buffet was much better. the payouts on the machines are terrible, very seldom do you hit bonuses and I very rarely win anything there. will start going elsewhere and would not waste my time going there if I were you,

Visited March 2013

Thorold, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“Fun place!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

its a casino. but they treat you better than in canada. the parking is free. you can get a drink. more smokey thani like..but..itsa casino. i saw the odd person win. not often. but its a casino:)

Visited June 2012
Ontario Canada
14 attraction reviews
“Non-smokers beware.... Casino is very smokey.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was told there was a no smoking area but we never found it. We had fun with $50 played for an hour and left with $53. I wish there was something to tell you how to play the game. I think I may have won bonus spins and never used them.... oh well it was fun. There was free drinks for people playing but in one hour no one ever asked me.

Niagara Falls, New York
19 attraction reviews
“Great Local Attraction for Gamblers like Me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I love living minutes away from the Seneca Niagara Casino. It's nice to go to when it's not too busy and enjoy a drink at the bar. On this particular day, my husband & I went early in the morning on a Monday holiday. There was no one there. We were able to get on any machine we wanted, while enjoying bloody mary's!! We never really win big at this casino, but it's still nice for something to do. They just remodled the buffett & it looks amazing! The casino is a great local attraction that we love to visit every few weeks!

Visited February 2013
Columbus, Ohio
45 attraction reviews
“Not as good as the Canadian counterparts”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Unless you're a smoker, this casino has nothing special to offer compared to the other two just across the river in Niagara Falls Canada. Many of the slots were older in comparison here and the smoking patrons were annoying. The two in Canada were also more conveniently located with many other attractions in close walking distance. There's really nothing else near this casino.

Visited February 2013