Since all other hotels near the falls were full, I booked a room for three nights (after going through the reviews) for the 4th of July weekend.
1) The location is good (its a 5-7 mins drive to the park. Walking to the park from here is not an optiion.)
2) The room was clean
3) The customer service was good (atleast we did not face any issues). We misplaced our keys and on informing the helpdesk, we were immediately issued a new one.
4) Free internet
1) The locality is a little rundown.
2) The parking lot on the other side was half gravel, half cemented with no proper entrance
3) The hotel hallway itself was a little smelly
4) Interior lightings was not sufficient. Ex- The mirror had no light and it used to get difficult to view yourself in the mirror
5) The AC is pretty old.
The BIG negative:
1) The acoustics is terrible. I could hear voices from other rooms and the hallway very clearly. It completely put me off. For the price, one would expect better privacy.
Overall not good value for money. Just an average place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Aashram Hotel by Niagara River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.