“Great food, dining in and take out!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 257 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
“Great food, dining in and take out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Leon's is 2 restaurants in one - which ended up being very handy for me. It was easy to access from the highway and note: we were staying near the falls and saw that many pizza places were closed on Sunday, so Leon's was open and we got in right away.

We couldn't decide between the sit down restaurant or the pizzeria. I like a little upscale and since our darling waiter Jose told us we could get the same food, we decided to spoil ourselves a little at the Bistro. The place was clean, the salad was perfect, the service was exceptional. We are pretty picky about sauces and meatballs. We're Italian and we've been spoiled. My sister ordered the vodka sauce and didn't like that it had meat. Not missing a beat, Jose whisked it away and made things all right. Here's what he did - he got us a pizza and a sandwich to go. My sister is more the pizza in a room kind of girl. Thanks to Jose and Leon's, I got a sit down meal, and she got a pizza. Jose saved the day and the pizza was very good!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chicago, Illinois
“Great spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is a little spot that was right near our hotel. GREAT food! We had pizza, fettucine and hamburgers. Everything was great, the portions were large and the food was tasty. The atmosphere is fun and the desserts (cannoli and ice cream) were out of this world. Great place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“Pizza great, service poor!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

When I asked for no ice in my drink, and then received ice in my drink I maybe should have known. The waitress was either spread too thin for the number of patrons, or not working very diligently as her attendance at our table was infrequent and very sporadic. Pizza was as good as always, but took forever and arrived barely warm, it had been waiting somewhere. Very unsatisfying. After acknowledging this shortcoming, the waitress did re warm our last 2 pieces. They were excellent. I will return, but I will tell the server that I will be watching the clock for our order. I like to give a good tip, but will never again tip for shoddy service. Try the spinach and ricotta pizza. Delightful,

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ransomville, New York
“Yet another great Italian restaurant in Niagara Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Their lasagna is outstanding! Their pizza is second only to La Hacienda's. Prices are quite reasonable. I believe the owner is actually from Italy. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, New York
“Check this out if want some good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

We are locals and have been to this restaurant several times without disappointment. The food is fresh, tasty and does not break the bank. You can dine in the pizza/sub section, take out or eat in the bistro. Last night we ate in the bistro with friends. Shared the bruschetta (yum). I had tilapia with the roasted red pepper sauce, partner had tortellini with sausage and sun dried tomato and our friends had seafood risotto and a fish fry. All were very satisfied. Total bill with wine was under $100. We felt satisfied and hope you will be too.

• Visited June 2014