I knew this was a cut-rate place but really ??? The arms of the chair are lose and broken. The door had a crack about 2 inches wide (you could see day-light). Traffic noise is awful (location problem), finish on inside of the tub was peeling, interior door to where ? had large holes in it. carpet dirty. Clean sheetes but no mattress pads on beds for added comfort. I had to call to get checked in and I had a 10 minute wait. No one on property for assistance if emergency arises. I understand "budget" motels but this is the low of the low....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New rooms, low prices, great place for families and extended stay. less then 3 miles from Niagara Falls, 1 block to restaurants, shopping, 2 blocks from factory outlets shopping mall, 2 blocks from movie theater. Internet café, high speed wireless internet in each and every room. extended cable channels with free HBO. Seniors discount, low weekly rates, bus / trucks / RV parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Pelican Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Motel Niagara Falls
- Pelican Hotel Niagara Falls