“very nice take out option” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“very nice take out option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were tired after touring Niagra Falls all day and didn't want to be in the restaurant environment. I wish we would've had time to experience this TGIF. It is very spacious, not at all crowded or loud. We got take out which was excellent. They remembered things like extra condiments and plastic ware.

Visited August 2013

Toronto
“Good food but average atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We dropped in on a Sat night with a party of four. We were greeted by nice servers and were seated fairly wuickly. Food was good and came within a reasonable time. I would recommend.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Avoid...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Having driven 500 miles we arrived in Niagara tired and hungry, so headed to this familiar restaurant....when will I learn!

The menu has all the usual TGF choices...I chose stake and shrimps. The shrimps were cooked to a crisp and covered in tomato pieces, not described on the menu. The stake and fries were okay but small portions - I find this strange in America as every other meal I've had has been of a good size. I left hungry. When I ask for mayo, I got the smallest bowl you can imagine.

Our server was pleasant and efficient ... She can only do her best with a poor food...not recommend.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Cold Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Cold food, slow service. Hostess was friendly. Our appetizer came after our entrees and was cold. 2 out of 5 of our meals were cold. We were seated 15 minutes before anyone came to take a drink order. It took 45 minutes from when we sat down to when we got our food. Our waiter was bussing his own tables while the busperson was standing around watching a football game.
There are plenty of restaurants in the area. For the price, it's not worth the hassle. Go somewhere else.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kentucky
“take out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Not great. Ordered a carry out because we had our dog with us. The female server challenged rudely my husband when he said we had our dog. Not her business. I ordered a nacho dish. I can't remember the name. It was good but was all piled on top of one another.

Visited August 2013