“Food = Great - Staff = Even Better” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Greenwood, South Carolina, United States
“Food = Great - Staff = Even Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was obviously a tourist and my waitress was very willing to help me plan my day. The manager spoke to all of the guests and the food was great for the TGI chain.

Fonthill, Canada
“rip off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

way too expensive .. poor value for price .. food was ok but way too expensive .. bathroom were dirty and smelly . total tourist trap . drink prices were a joke . ashamed i went in there

Visited November 2012
Wellington, Ohio
“Great Staff and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Loved the food quality and the excellent, attentive staff!! The Sheraton has an arrangement with them and they offer great deals. Did not dislike anything.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Nice restaurant with great portion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

What a surprise...... Great service! Usually I dont have good feeling about onsite restaurant in a hotel. But I am amazed. The place is very clean and nice. Server is very nice, a bit pricy but what paid what you go. Their SALAD is HUGE. One salad can feed at least 3 people. Their Chicken breast is AMAZING!!!!!!!
Also, their menu has a healthy option. :)

Ontario,Canada
“Good food, fair prices.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I stopped in here for dinner the day we checked in to our hotel. We had vouchers for 20 dollars off our meal. The food was decent and the staff were friendly, however I found it a little pricey compared to similar type establishments. We still paid over 40 dollars with our 20 dollar off coupon for an appetizer, 2 entrees and a drink. Seemed a little pricey to me

Visited November 2012