This was my first trip to Niagara Falls area and I couldn't have asked for a nicer place. It was a bit out of the way from the "consumer area" of the falls but I thought it was awesome. We had a suite that was huge. We had 4 adults and we could have had 2 more people in the room and still had lots of space. The bathroom was clean, big and beautiful and the only thing that was missing was some water pressure. The shower was pretty weak. We didn't try the restaurant, but heard great things about the food. The pool and outside grounds were very beautiful. Our room view was of the pool area, so that was ok, but we could still see the river beyond the pool. When we checked in the front desk person was very nice and friendly and gave us some ideas of where we could go to eat as well as promoting the hotel restaurant. It was a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls