We rented a car for the time we were going to stay in Niagara Falls, NY. Hence, location wasn't as much of a concern to us. If so is the case with you, you may definitely consider staying at this hotel for its unmatched facilities. You may want to stay in a room with a river view only for few additional bucks. There is an italian restaurant downstairs which besides indoor seating also offers seating by the river side if you want to spend a pleasant, warm evening having dinner with your friends and/or family. The actual niagara falls are a little far from this location, so if you can find a reasonable option close to the falls, you're better off choosing that. The hotel does offer breakfast, but it isn't complimentary or included in the price, although it would be nice if they could do so.
Again, its great for its amenities, not so much for its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls