The room was clean, well-furnished, and appeared new. There was complimentary wi-fi in the room which was convenient. The bathroom area was a bit small as it consisted only of a stand-up shower and toilet, but the sink area was nice and spacious which was located seperately right outside of the bathoom which I didn't mind. Parking is free which is a plus.
The hotel is located in a sketchy/dead road, but access to the main tourist areas were about a 10 minute drive. One of the main aspects of the room that were an issue was with the blinds/curtains not closing. They appeared to be novelty as they were strangely attached and would not budge. I spent over 5 minutes trying to get the two sides to come together and adjust it before giving up. This was an issue as the window is right in front of the queen bed, and around sunrise we woke up with the sun shining in our faces, and had difficulty falling back asleep.
Overall, we got a package deal and found it was worth it for the price, the hotel was clean and modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls