“Very nice view. Very scary neighborhood!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #10 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Texas
“Very nice view. Very scary neighborhood!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Our room was comfortable and clean. We upgraded to the river side and really enjoyed the view. The staff was friendly and helpful. One big drawback was the neighborhood. Locals told us to empty our car so that was a huge production. Breakfast in the hotel was overpriced and not very good although the staff was friendly.

• Stayed May 2013
Tina C, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
We are so glad you found your room comfortable. Our views sure are priceless. We sure do hope to see you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Brockway, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Very rude and unfriendly staff, very noisy hotel, very very bad neighborhood. rooms are in poor shape with showers that leak into the main room. spend a little bit more for a better hotel in a nicer location.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Tina C, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
We are very sorry your experience was not up to our normal level of service. I would like for you to contact me directly at your earliest convenience. We do not usually get these type of reveiws or comments, we would like to ensure any concerns you have are addressed.
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Excellent stay. Stayed a few nights via a groupon deal- $89 night, free bottle of wine and appetizer every night, and a casino credit. My waiter Greg at their on site restaurant was mucho attentive to my dining needs, he was great and his tip reflected. Hotel staff were great although a couple of women staff there seemed to not wanna answer my questions after a couple I already asked, they seemed to end your third question with "have a good night", not having patience to answer anymore.

Room was clean and spacious. But they did not make the bed at all during my stay, I know about "green" but they could have pulled up the sheets. I left my 2 white towels I brought from home. I have to call them because they didn't. Casino credit should have been more clear- it was $30 for a couple asd I went alone so I for $15 to play off of, thus was not explained until I got to casino and could not find a partner to share it with.

The weather was perfect everyday, blue clear skies, 75/77 degree weather everyday! I took my mtn bike and biked some trails. I would stay here again, you should too.

• Stayed May 2013
Tina C, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad your stay was excellent. I just want to let you know when you make a green choice, the housekeeping staff does not enter your room to clean it or make the beds. If you need additional supplies in your room you can request them and we will fulfill your requests. We do apoligize there was any confusion regarding this during your stay. We do hope you will stay with us again.
Pickering, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Everything about the hotel was Wonderful is u get a good deal...Melissa at front desk is an unfriendly and sometimes rude person, Restaurant food is okay, mine wasn't but others in group enjoyed theirs...don't get the Veal, great location on water, but far from anything else, pool area is wonderful, don't expect a reply from Theresa to answer ur questions, as she says she will get back to u but she doesn't!

• Stayed May 2013
We apoligize you found one of the members of our staff was unfriendly, this is not a usual comment about anyone of our agents. I wish for you to contact me directly to get more detail on your concerns so they can be addressed properly. I apoligize your experience was not 100% satisfactory. We do strive for this, it is important to us that these concerns are brought to our attention so we assure that this does not happen to any other guest that stay with us. Thank you for the time you took letting us know your experience so we can improve where needed.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I took the kids to Niagara Falls for a weekend and stayed at Four Points. It, of course, does not overlook the falls since it's on the NY side. (The only hotels we saw overlooking the falls were on the Canadian side.) However, it was only about a 7 minute drive to get to the falls. When we pulled up to the hotel, my husband was hesitant to get the bags out of the car since he thought the surrounding area looked rough. Based on the neighborhood and outside appearance, we thought the hotel was going to be crappy. We were pleasantly surprised when we stepped into the lobby. The hotel looks upscale and clean, has a small pool and gym, and a fancy-looking restaurant (in which we ate once for lunch, but the food was below average - Caesar salad was just lettuce & croutons soaked in dressing; wings were tasteless; service was very slow despite the fact that we were one of only two occupied tables during lunch).

We had a Traditional Two Queen room, and it was tiiigght! I had about two inches between my side of the bed and the wall, and the same goes for the other queen bed. The bathroom doesn't have an exhaust fan (mind you the room is tiny) and is about the size of a small walk-in closet. The sink is outside of the bathroom, and you have to let it be known that you're coming out before exiting the bathroom. Otherwise, you'll injure the person at the sink. Overall, there's nothing special about this hotel that would make me recommend it (except that it was inexpensive).

We came to have a good time as a family, and that's what we did while visiting the falls, going to Hard Rock Cafe, visiting Old Fort Niagara and generally sight-seeing. However, I think we'll try the Canadian side next time, as it looked livelier and had more hotel choices.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tina C, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
We are sorry that the size of our rooms were not as you preferred. Our restaurant is known for the food and it's quality. Our caesar salad has a house made dressing as well as Romaine Lettuce, Bacon, cheese, croutons, and lemon. We apoligize this was not to your liking. I do hope you mentioned this to your server so it could be addessed while you were dining with us. Overall it seems as your stay was an enjoyable one and hope you will stay with us again in the future!
Chandigarh, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night with the family in June 2012, the hotel is decent for stay as any 3 star you would expect to be.

We got rooms with view of the Lake Erie and the added value to the room, rooms were neat and well kept however found the washroom little cramped and the wash basin placed just outside the washroom in the room itself... it could be irritating at times also the air conditioning was noisy and looked pretty old..
The area around the Hotel is practically dead with few signs of life.. By car it took us barely 10 mins to drive to Niagara falls and ways it was truly convenient.

For a short stay (1-2 nights) this hotel should be ideal when visiting Niagara falls.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Tina C, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed our hotel and the beautiful view of the Niagara River!
Princeton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I havent had a good experience with 4 Points in the past so wasnt expecting much from it either but had grabbed a nice deal and thus went ahead. I was pleasantly surprised upon check-in, the lobby was nice and big, and I could see the river whizzing by from a distance while standing inside the lobby, went a further inside and saw that the hotel is right on the Niagara river and has a restaurant right on the riverfront whcih looked awesome. Now, remember its the same Niagara river which in turn becomes the great Falls but Falls are a good 4-5 mile away but considering its a straight road from this hotel to the falls and also that the hotels within walking distance of the hotel are grossly expensive, this hotel is simply perfect.
Rooms were great, bathroom was nice and clean and staff was kind enough to supply endless bouts of coffee supplies to our rooms.
All in all, it was a wonderful stay thanks to this nice property.

Room Tip: Opt for a room facing the Niagara River