I arive @ 7:30 doors was slamming all thru night my suite was by elevator people get on and off the elevator take a good 5 minute to come...I woke the next morning call manager about the noise and jacuzzi was coming on/ off start to creep me out. She respond to me with attitude well they slam the doors to make sure their close and wasnt nice towards me and finance..I hung up call another Sheraton and ask for cooperate number ,I call cooperate they call hotel now the manger wanted offer me breakfast so order breakfast they restruant forgot to bring 2 orange juice then ,then came back up with 1 orange juice so I send her back down for my 2nd or juice now it almost time for check out they never email my cash reciept so call twice for my reciept now finally receive my reciept then I call hotel ask how long will take for me recieve my $.35.00 deposit she by end of day really depends on the bank..so I call my card around 4:30 notice my balance went down $200 less because the hotel charge me so I call hotel the same manager answer said oh yes we charge u for smoking in the room never did we smoke in the room I have asthma real bad she never sent me a reciept of the new charge if I didn't keep checking my balance I would of never no she was being deceitful towards me because I reported her to customer service they never gave me a reciept so call her and i was question her,she got very aggraveted and start yelling at me and told me don't come back here again I told her ,I wasn't playing on come back so she didn't have to tell me that and I told I was recording her but and I call cooperate back and reported her . I serious hope the[--] get fired, the way she treat customers very poor customer service u spend a lot money there to here a lot of noise and a manager or a staff to treat you nobody .feel like standing ouside with sign protest against that hotel. telling the customer be careful with credit cards and make sure that they get a reciept I will never go back to that piece crap hotel ever again...
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.