We stayed at the Four Points Hotel in Niagara Falls for a single night, and found the place to be a good purchase for the price. It was lacking in a few areas, but it was superior to many hotels in the price range.
We called the hotel directly for our reservations, and were given a price that was lower than most the online "discounter" rates. They also accommodated our wish for two side-by-side rooms, even though they were not adjoining. The rooms are clean, modern, and very nicely done, with some wood floors and nice carpeting...no messy old stuff.
The down points about the hotel (which were very minor) are:
1. There is no complementary breakfast. There is a nice breakfast buffet, but it costs $11.99 per person. You can also purchase breakfast items ala carte, if desired, but nothing is free.
2. The shower water is VERY tough to adjust to the right temperature, as they have a rather funky water handle knob that will turn off the water by going either to the right or the left...and it's tough to find that spot in between where the water isn't cold or scaulding.
3. The bathroom sink is outside the bathroom, so you can't do everything you want in private. This is not a big deal...just my preference. I'd rather have one sink inside the bathroom and then, if they so desire, one outside as well.
Please don't let me "suggestions" sound like I didn't enjoy this hotel. We paid only $88/room, and we found that is was very nice for the proce. We will return here on our next trip to Niagara Falls.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.