We used this hotel on our shopping trip to Niagara/Buffalo area.
This hotel is a great choice for this purpose as it is only about six minutes away by car from the Niagara Falls Shopping Outlets. It's also close to the main highway.
The rooms and common areas are clean. Air conditioner works. Bathroom is clean, and everything is renovated and works as it should.
The area surrounding the hotel is way past its glory days, but in no way appeared to be dangerous to be in.
The restaurant is actually pretty good, and SPG members get a 10% discount.
The water in the pool was a bit too cold to swim comfortably, but it was probably due to a low season so they didn`t want to spend too much on heating it up.
Overall the hotel is an excellent choice if you`re an SPG member and can take advantage of the Cash&Points deal to pay for the stay.
I`m not giving this an excellent review just because it`s a very good but not a spectacular place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls