We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights thanks to a Groupon offer and had an amazing stay. The room was clean and well appointed. While we didn't have a view of the falls, the hotel was in a good location. And while the soundproofing was not great, it certainly didn't prevent us from sleeping at night. We had dinner at the hotel's Italian restaurant (we had a voucher for an appetizer and a bottle of wine that came with the Groupon) and liked the food. The mild buffalo wings were amazing!! (Perhaps not surprising, considering where we are...) The front staff was very nice, and when some of the local channels on our TV weren't working they promptly sent a technician to fix it. The kids spent time at the indoor pool and I worked out a bit at the fitness center; we enjoyed those amenities. Because we came in during the off-season, a lot of to-do things were closed. However, we still got to see the falls and still had a great time thanks to our hotel stay. All in all, a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls