Our family paid a visit to the famous Niagara Falls, and we decided to choose a hotel under Sheraton hotel chain. The location and starpoints required to redeem for a free stay makes this Four Points hotel a no-brainer choice, but I suggest it's good for just one or two nights there, since the sight from Canada side is better.
Overall the service is on average for the level of Four Points, clean, roomy, quiet and comfort. But it's a little annoying with a fire alarm in one late afternoon, and no staff came out to explain the situation or give notification to come back to room. Its accommodation is on average, but it's OK because most visitors came for sightseeing instead of spending a week for vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls