The adjectives used by several other reviewers here make sense - "ok", "acceptable". It's not the newest or most sparkling hotel I've stayed in, but its proximity to the falls (less than 5 minutes walk) makes it great if you are here to see the falls and you are just looking for a clean place to crash at night.
Because we were travelling with our two kids, we took a room with two queen beds. The carpet could have done with a change but otherwise the room was fine. No microwave, no fridge but decent tv and clean albeit small bathroom with a sink just outside the bathroom.
Several souvenir shops, a Hard Rock Cafe, a rather poor mall and food court and some restaurants plus the entrance to the park are a couple of minutes walk away. The hotel restaurant Legends wasn't great. We chose to have breakfast at a nearby Denny's instead and later found that there was also a 7-11 close by too.
I'd definitely recommend the hotel if you are a family with a couple of older kids and if you are looking for a place to stays couple of days. The Niagara discovery pass we bought at the concierge downstairs was all we needed to see everything falls related.
Just a last tip: avoid the rooms on the falls view street side. In the time we were there the lawn hosted an aerobics session, a movie complete with blaring sound and even a live band! Not what you want if you value your sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel And Suites At The Falls
- Quality Inn Niagara Falls
- Quality Hotel Niagara Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Hotel & Suites is the center hotel in Downtown Niagara Falls! Everything is located within just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Located just 1 block from the entrance of Niagara Falls State Park, the Rainbow Bridge to Canada, Seneca Niagara Casino, and more! Featuring standard rooms through whirlpool suites, we're sure to have the room type you have in mind! We are also proud to feature pet friendly rooms!All of our rooms feature: HD-TV with HBO, in-room safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, free wifi and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.