We made a stopover (one night) in Niagara Falls on our way to another destination. The hotel is in a fantastic location with regards to what the American side of the Falls has to offer.
Parking is an absolute nightmare. You will have to choose valet parking so be prepared as the is little to no parking available.
The room was fairly clean but the halls and the room had a bizarre smell that took a little getting used to.
The hotel employees were VERY friendly and accomodating.
The night we were there they had a free "movie night" outside. They were showing Hunger Games.
This suited our purpose for a one night stay, but I am not sure I would want to stay here for an extended time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Hotel & Suites is the center hotel in Downtown Niagara Falls! Everything is located within just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Located just 1 block from the entrance of Niagara Falls State Park, the Rainbow Bridge to Canada, Seneca Niagara Casino, and more! Featuring standard rooms through whirlpool suites, we're sure to have the room type you have in mind! We are also proud to feature pet friendly rooms!All of our rooms feature: HD-TV with HBO, in-room safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, free wifi and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel And Suites At The Falls
- Quality Inn Niagara Falls
- Quality Hotel Niagara Falls