its below expectation when it comes to quality inn. we just checked out of the hotel today after two nights of stay. there's no fridge or microwave in the room. carpets are dirty but worst of all is staff of the hotel. They kept calling us for payment when we checked in with our credit card to begin with... for some reason they wanted cash. They called us a total of 10 times in one day. Housekeeping apart from one guy was so annoying, they started knocking at our door from 8am atleast 4 times till we told her off. The day we checked out we forgot our iphone 5 charger in the room. we drove back to the hotel by 1pm and reception staff said housekeeping didn't find anything when they cleaned the room. when we insisted that we go up and look again coz we knew for sure we left the charger by the table, the staff got pissed and said the room is already checked in. now i remember the day we reached the hotel around 12pm they did not let us check in till 330 pm so how could it be occupied soon. wierdly not understanding how important a charger is nowadays the dumb receptionist kept insisting she can't disturb the guests who had checked in the same room but they dint mind calling us a day before about 10 times for a payment. on several insisting girl at the reception (who was a teen) made us fill a form so if they find something, they will ship it to us but we need to pay shipping. horrible staff makes the hotel much worse then it is. Choose Dayinn Next door. If owner/manager of the hotel is on trip advisor please fix this for your own good and change your staff asap.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel And Suites At The Falls
- Quality Inn Niagara Falls
- Quality Hotel Niagara Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Hotel & Suites is the center hotel in Downtown Niagara Falls! Everything is located within just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Located just 1 block from the entrance of Niagara Falls State Park, the Rainbow Bridge to Canada, Seneca Niagara Casino, and more! Featuring standard rooms through whirlpool suites, we're sure to have the room type you have in mind! We are also proud to feature pet friendly rooms!All of our rooms feature: HD-TV with HBO, in-room safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, free wifi and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.