The number one thing this place has is its location. It is within 5 minutes walking distance from niagara falls so it is very easy to go to the falls anytime. Although when we went at night I would have preferred the canadian side because the view I think may have been better there. Especially with the fireworks at night. We should have gotten a visa. In any case the canadian side is just across the bridge so this hotel is still close enough. The casino is nearby also. The staff are very friendly and warm. There is free coffee near the reception with regular and decaf which is perfect in the snowy winter. The rooms are old. The lock at the bathroom was broken. Everything else is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Hotel & Suites is the center hotel in Downtown Niagara Falls! Everything is located within just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Located just 1 block from the entrance of Niagara Falls State Park, the Rainbow Bridge to Canada, Seneca Niagara Casino, and more! Featuring standard rooms through whirlpool suites, we're sure to have the room type you have in mind! We are also proud to feature pet friendly rooms!All of our rooms feature: HD-TV with HBO, in-room safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, free wifi and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel And Suites At The Falls
- Quality Inn Niagara Falls
- Quality Hotel Niagara Falls