One of the elevators wasn't working, parking lot full - had valet parking but that was not shared until I asked where I should part, could hear a mechanical / heating noise all night, toilet seat was permanently stained, was not given a receipt when leaving (forgot to ask) which caused me problems when entering back in Canada. Was here for a hockey tournament and would never stay here again. Beds were comfortable and front desk was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Hotel & Suites is the center hotel in Downtown Niagara Falls! Everything is located within just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Located just 1 block from the entrance of Niagara Falls State Park, the Rainbow Bridge to Canada, Seneca Niagara Casino, and more! Featuring standard rooms through whirlpool suites, we're sure to have the room type you have in mind! We are also proud to feature pet friendly rooms!All of our rooms feature: HD-TV with HBO, in-room safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, free wifi and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel And Suites At The Falls
- Quality Inn Niagara Falls
- Quality Hotel Niagara Falls