Would I stay at Rodeway Inn Niagra Falls again? Yes. Would I pay a bit more to try another hotel. Yes. Our stay there around the middle of October was all right but several things could have been better.
First the good parts. Short 5-10 minute walk to the Falls. This is important. Niagara Falls, NY is in an unbelievably terrible condition, several buildings and people walking around remind me of the bad part of a major US city. So, you want to be close to the Falls!. 5 minute walk to the Rainbow Bridge that takes you to Canada. Free parking, free working Wi-Fi. Reasonably clean room, bathroom functional. Sleep quality good. Reasonably quiet overall but then again October is off-season, there few cars in the parking lot.
Not so good parts. Extremely noisy AC unit. Had to turn it off at night, I could not bear the noise. Breakfast advertised but basically nonexistent. There's some coffee and maybe a cookie. Visible repair work in many places in the bathroom. Tape holding the batteries on the back side of the TV remote. Not sound insulated at all. You can easily hear people outside, but luckily this rarely happened during our stay since it was off-season.
Yes, I know, it's a motel so you could say that many of these things are to be expected. But that price is not that of a motel. I did not like paying 50$ more for the weekend night compared to Friday night. I did have the chance to visit the Canadian side. If you can book a hotel there, book it there but, of course, come to see the American side of the Falls too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls is just a few minute walk to Niagara Falls and located just 2 blocks from the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. Located within walking distance of all the area attractions, we are perfectly located so you won't need your car. All of our guest rooms feature: Flat Screen TVs with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, in-room safes desk with chair, and perhaps our most liked feature -- all of our rooms feature Tempurpedic Mattresses. We also have an onsite convenience store and gift shop, offering your one-stop shopping needs during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Budget Inns
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn