Friends and I went for a shopping weekend and stayed here 1 night. Room was ok size and good price however bathroom was broken and obviously not cleaned. No bath towels provided. Sheets/bedding ok, heating worked well. No overhead lights in room so when first entering (we checked in after dark) stumbled about trying to find a light switch that did not exist. There were about 3 lamps in main room that provided good light.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are new management. Also rooms are newly renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Carpet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Red Carpet Inn Niagara Falls