We paid $54 plus tax at this Econolodge. Very cheap indeed. The place is clean and maintained fairly well. It's very close to the Fashion Outlet Mall and the parking lot is always full of cars from Ontario. In our room we had two queen size beds. The bathroom was quite small. The sink was in the corner of the room, not as part of the bathroom itself. The walls are fairly thin and we were disturbed around 3 a.m. by a late arriving group. Continental breakfast is included, but does not have much on offer. Coffee, orange juice, muffins, bagels and waffles.
The bottom line is this place is fine for a night considering the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge at the Falls North, a Niagara Falls NY hotel, is near Niagara Falls and the Fashion Outlet Mall.Situated along Interstate 190, the Econo Lodge® at the Falls North is just minutes from the amazing Niagara Falls and many area attractions. Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls, Seneca Niagara Casino and Casino Niagara are only minutes from this Spanish-style villa. This Niagara Falls, NY hotel is minutes from Martin's Fantasy Island amusement park, Clifton Hill entertainment and shopping promenade and the famous Skylon Tower, which offers spectacular views of the Falls. A free seasonal shuttle service is available to area attractions.Be sure to take a jet boat excursion, helicopter ride or Maid of the Mist boat ride to get an up-close look at the falls. Guests can also take a trip to MarineLand aquarium and theme park, the Aquarium of Niagara and the Cave of the Winds tours. Experience many wonderful area restaurants and browse the stores at the nearby outlet mall.This charming New York hotel offers amenities like a free deluxe continental breakfast including Belgian waffles, free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and free coffee.Guests of this Niagara Falls, NY hotel can relax in the gazebo, outdoor heated pool and sundeck, while the kids discover the playground and game room.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to fax services, data port telephones in all rooms and voice mail.All guest rooms have hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television with free HBO. For that special occasion, ask about rooms with hot tubs.Microwave and refrigerator rentals are offered. A laundry room, a gift shop and a picnic area are located on the premises for added convenience. We do offer a free seasonal trolley to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Econo Lodge at the Falls North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge At The Falls North Hotel Niagara Falls
- Econolodge Niagara Falls
- Econo Lodge Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Econo Lodge