“Buffalo Style Mexican” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 257 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Grand Island NY
“Buffalo Style Mexican”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

Specialty dishes (green chile with beef and stuffed poblanos) I tried on first visit were good, not great. Might be great if you have never eaten REAL MEXICAN elsewhere.
On second visit used 2 for 1 coupon for their combos which were mediocre. The price was right.
I am a Californian, and have a biased attitude however.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

Niagara Falls, NY
“Absolutely Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

I had a taco, enchilada, rice and beans. I also had 1 regular margarita and 1 strawberry margarita. My husband had 1 enchilada, 1 tamale, rice and beans. Everything was absolutely delicious. Cooked to perfection. Its the 1st restaurant I have "ever" been too where I cleaned my plate. Even the complimentary chips and salsa was delicious. The salsa was a little on the thin side but, I like it that way! The margaritas were perfect! I even got a take out menu. This food reminds of the food my friend from california would cook when she wanted to show me what real mexican food was, not that Taco Bell crap we eat!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
WNY
“Enjoyed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2010

Service was great, place was clean, drinks were good. Reminds me more of a west coast style Mexican Restaurant, not so much the tex mex over the top crap you normally see in Buffalo. I gave only 4 stars for the food because the steak fajitas I had were good but a bit too salty for me. My friend had the Pollo Loco and loved it. I will go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
clubmin
“"Best Mexican Food I Ever Had"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2010

we were at the niagara falls blvd, and decided to check out this restaurant. It was a gem, we had a taco, two enchiladas and rice, a taco salad, and a margarita. Everything was really good, the margarita was perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Highly recommended. Not the best looking restaurant but the food and service were excellent and fast.

Niagara Falls
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2009

Awesome chicken chimichanga!!! Ask for extra tortilla's if you order the fajitas.