“La Galera” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 231 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Doing business, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch
Niagara Falls
“La Galera”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is a very reasonably priced restaurant The food was excellent as was the service - been there many times and would definitely go again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

St. Catharines, Canada
“Our favorite place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We love this little Mexican restaurant. The food is always fresh, the staff are friendly and the portions are huge. There is nothing we dont love about this place, we have even recommended it to Diners, Drive Ins and Dives, hopefully Guy pays them a visit!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Authentic Mexican this is NOT!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Sorry but this restaurant is awful....the food had no taste except salty and in no way is it authentic mexican..I had enchiladas made with ground beef and a red sauce that was just terrible. I have been to many mexican restaurants and I have to say this is the worst.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, New York
“My favorite!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I love this place!! It's a cute little restaurant that will be moving to a new, bigger location soon. I'm so excited because it fills up so quick! The food is always fresh and delicious. The homemade tortilla chips and salsa hit the table soon after your seated. Orders are usually out within minutes. The staff is friendly and the prices very reasonable.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Burlington, Canada
“Great little whole in the wall!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This restaurant is awesome! The prices are great and you get so much food, you will never be hungry! I've always wanted to order dessert but I never can because I am way too full. My whole family loves this restaurant. We're in Burlington, ON but we go to the area often to buy groceries and will never leave Niagara Falls, NY without a visit to La Galera! I wish the GTA had Mexican restaurants like this one but there just aren't any AT ALL! so disappointing! My boyfriend and his family are also now addicted to La Galera! I always have the fajita taco salad and it's do die for, soo cheesy and delicious!

• Visited August 2013