“Amaizing” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Waterfalls, Bodies of Water
Activities: Group tours/day tour, Getting married
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Three magnificent falls, two American and one Canadian, mark the point at which the Niagara River rumbles over the Niagara Escarpment.
21 attraction reviews
“Amaizing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Even though it was really cold we enjoyed it very much and we did not regret the trip to see this great fall. This fall is one of my favorite, it gives me very unique feeling when I am there.

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Painesville, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
“First Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I am definitely glad my husband and I went to see the falls, but I don't feel the need to go back too soon. We were there late in the season, so most of the sights were closed down. The falls themselves are very impressive, but once you see all the water, then what else is there to see? We will probably return to see more of the history sights and possibly the wine region, as we hear it is fantastic.

Visited October 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This place has been on my bucket last since I was 5 years old. 20 years later I have finally seen it. It's amazing. Spectacular view and all around breathtaking. I recommend going around this time of year because it's less crowded. Next time I go I will be doing a gorge trip!

Chernivtsi, Ukraine
11 attraction reviews
“Gorgeous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Tremendous view, beautiful landscapes, great infrastructure of the American side theme park - it's all Niagara Falls! No words can express this beauty and breathtaking moments.
Strongly recommend to visit also watching tower and to take a boat trip!

Visited August 2013
Barrie, Canada
26 attraction reviews
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Fantastically amazing! Head over to Goat Island and get as close as you can to the brink of the Falls. Plenty to see and do here on the island alone. Check out the Bridal Falls, tour the Cave of the Winds, cruise on the Maid of the Mist, Take a walk out to the Three Sister Islands. Jump aboard the scenic park trolley for a mere $3.00 all you can ride all day. Truly breathtaking.

Visited July 2013