“Beautiful!!” 5 of 5 stars

Visit Niagara Falls like an insider
Special Offer
$2,047*
and up
6-Day Ultimate East Coast Tour by Private Plane...
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Group tours/day tour, Getting married
More attraction details
Owner description: Three magnificent falls, two American and one Canadian, mark the point at which the Niagara River rumbles over the Niagara Escarpment.
Nashville, Indiana, United States
11 attraction reviews
“Beautiful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family and I Loved going to the falls. We stayed on the NY side because you have to have passports now to go to the Canada side. We stayed at the Sheraton at the Falls a couple of blocks away, and walked to the falls both days. We didn't have to worry about parking. I suggest purchasing the pass that includes "Cave of the Winds" , Maid of the mist", the "adventures of the Niagara" movie, the aquarium and the visitor center & trolly. Its a Great deal, and lots of fun!

Visited November 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
50 attraction reviews
“Spectacular!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

A must see ! Spectacular and amazing ! Don't miss the colored lights in the night. Maid of the Mist and Cave of Winds are also really great ! The trolley tour is also nice. Highly recommended ! We visited in Sep 2011.

Visited September 2012
Rochester, New York
1,710 reviews 1,710 reviews
501 attraction reviews
“Not a nice place...so "dumpy" compared to Canadian side”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed at a hotel in Niagara Falls, New York, and I must admit that we thought the entire town was a bit of a dump. It is very run down, with depressed houses, few nice businesses, roads full of potholes, and more. It is especially shocking to ride directly over the Peace Bridge from New York into Niagara Falls, Canada, where they have developed their land and invested in the region. We need to take a lesson from our neighbors to the north.

Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Worst bus trip ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

WORST BUS TOUR EVER!!!!! I have never posted anything negative about a company before on the internet - I feel more driven to post positive reviews so that anybody providing a great service can see how much I appreciate the service they have provided. However, I now feel compelled to write a warning on the internet regarding L & L tours, which was contracted through GotoBus tours, who we bought our ticket from. My daughter went on a tour this summer that she booked with GotoBus. L & L tours who were contracted to run the tour for GotoBus change the itinerary and places where they were meant to stop at night, they didn't. This was on a tour from New York, up to Niagara Falls, and back to New York. The most important issue was that the toilet on the coach was kept padlocked! My daughter felt ill on the bus and wasn't allowed to use the toilet. To cut a long story short, she ended up in the emergency room at Niagara Falls with a bladder infection. The bus driver was wholly unsympathetic. After I spoke to him from England, he finally said if my daughter got back on the bus, he would un-padlock the door of the toilet. This was only after I said to him if he didn't do this, he could get all her baggage off the bus. So after the emergency room she got back on the bus, but the next day she was unable to continue and had to be left behind in the next town. She left the tour three days early but was not offered any compensation, even when I laid the blame on the company that she got ill, because they refused to let her use the toilet. I spoke a few times to the director of L & L tours to no avail. On top of all this, when my daughter had to leave the tour as she was so ill, the tour guide tried to insist she give him a tip! She didn't give one, and when the tour ended, this guide tried to get her friend- who was able to continue with the tour- to give my daughter's tip as well as her own! L & L Tours were hopeless to deal with. The lady at GotoBus was much more pleasant, but she seemed powerless to do anything as L & L was running the show. Finally Goto offered me a $25 voucher off the next tour. We would never take that company again, so it did not help!! We have never had such bad service on any tour in any country in the world, nor less willingness to help the consumer.

Visited August 2012
Mumbai (Bombay), India
61 attraction reviews
“Niagara Falls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Niagara Falls was spectacular, with the thundering cascade of water hurtling over the falls, the volume & speed at which the water travels makes you gasp with wonder. Such a geologic & geographical wonder should have sanctity and the peace it deserves.
The Niagara Park from the US side was beautiful, specially from the Three Sisters Island & Goat Island. The aesthetic care taken to preserve the environment was observed on the US side, but it was depressing to look across the gorge at the Canadian side - it is amazing that the wall of high rise constructions were permitted by the Canadian Government in such a place of outstanding natural beauty! It made the place appear over populous & the buildings overlooking the gorge were an eye sore. Imagine, if they were to allow high rises in the Grand Canyon! An attraction such as Niagara - a natural wonder should not be hindered by hideous man-made constructions towering over it. It has cheapened the environment, but the big bucks in the tourist trade are more attractive, I guess!

I loved the Falls & the Park from the US side, but would have liked Niagara even better if we had not seen the concrete wall of buildings on the Canadian end.

Visited June 2012