I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights with my wife and baby. First of all, when we checked in they said the credit card was declined and asked for another one. On the same day the credit card was working fine for the same amount of money they needed, so i don't know for what they needed 2 credit cards?!. Second the fridge was not plugged in " we didn'tnow it", we put our son's milk in and we went out and by the time we came back it was already bad. "Check the fridge". The front desk said they will send somebody to check on this fridge which never happened. The room service was awful, they left us the detergents in the room, they didn't change bed sheet or towels or replace the coffee or put new plastic cups. They didn't even replace the trash bag, just emptied it. The room was fine, although one mattress was too soft. It is about 10 miles from the falls, the room has a slow internet which is not nice. The breakfast was Ok. The worst is that a key for another room could open mine and the front desk said that it didn;t, it was just that we didn't close our door well!! I wouldn't recommend this hotel for anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Niagara Falls, New York Located just a few miles from Niagara Falls in Canada, guests of our Niagara Falls, NY hotel are sure to enjoy our premium amenities and close proximity to Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG) and to one of the greatest natural wonders in the world. There is no shortage of things to do in Niagara Falls, NY. Everything and everyone revolve around this breathtaking natural wonder that is just seven miles from our hotel in Niagara Falls. Here, you can ride the Maid of the Mist, visit the Aquarium of Niagara Falls, take the Journey Behind the Falls or travel the short distance to Canada and view Niagara Falls at its fullest glory. Other nearby attractions include Murphy's Orchard and Seneca Niagara Casino. Business travelers going to Niagara Falls, New York are sure to appreciate our top-of-the-line business amenities, which include an on-site conference room, computer access, free high-speed, wireless and wired Internet access along with courier, copy, mail and fax services. We encourage guests of our Niagara Falls, NY hotel to take advantage of our indoor pool and fitness center. Every morning, we serve a complimentary hot breakfast bar that features our signature cinnamon rolls. Make your reservation at our choice hotel in New York today to take advantage of our great Niagara Falls, NY hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Express Niagara Falls