Stuck here Christmas Day due to car rentals at Niagara airport closed for the day. This is the nearest hotel to Niagara airport; less than half mile and is less than 10 minutes walk across the street. However, on a snowy or rainy day, I recommend taking a taxi for $5.00 (taxi fare rate is $2.50 per 1/2 mile) especially if you have lots of baggage to lug around. We arrived a bit early for check in but was gladly admitted in; they had rooms available. Rooms are decent, basic, somewhat clean. I say "somewhat" because we saw hairs at the bed, pillow, and bathroom floor. The room is equipped with flat screen tv, small ref, and microwave. Linens are white, appear clean, but not crisp. Windows slide open (you can let fresh air in). Individual ac/heat. Bathroom is average size. Bathroom exhaust is thickly covered with dirt/lint ~ yuck, obviously vents hasn't been cleaned in a long time. My sons didn't think the pool water was inviting enough to jump in. Breakfast is typical Holiday Inn with their signature cinnamon buns; bacon, toast, cereal. Eggs were unedible - people were throwing them away. The breakfast attendant was scary to approach; need to realize its the hospitality industry and therefore need to smile be more pleasant. Lastly, driveway needs to be salted, shoveled, plowed. Overall, stay was good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Niagara Falls, New York Located just a few miles from Niagara Falls in Canada, guests of our Niagara Falls, NY hotel are sure to enjoy our premium amenities and close proximity to Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG) and to one of the greatest natural wonders in the world. There is no shortage of things to do in Niagara Falls, NY. Everything and everyone revolve around this breathtaking natural wonder that is just seven miles from our hotel in Niagara Falls. Here, you can ride the Maid of the Mist, visit the Aquarium of Niagara Falls, take the Journey Behind the Falls or travel the short distance to Canada and view Niagara Falls at its fullest glory. Other nearby attractions include Murphy's Orchard and Seneca Niagara Casino. Business travelers going to Niagara Falls, New York are sure to appreciate our top-of-the-line business amenities, which include an on-site conference room, computer access, free high-speed, wireless and wired Internet access along with courier, copy, mail and fax services. We encourage guests of our Niagara Falls, NY hotel to take advantage of our indoor pool and fitness center. Every morning, we serve a complimentary hot breakfast bar that features our signature cinnamon rolls. Make your reservation at our choice hotel in New York today to take advantage of our great Niagara Falls, NY hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Express Niagara Falls