My wife and I planned a trip to Niagara Falls, not knowing that we had to have a passport these days, to enter Canada and return to the States. By the time we found that out, we could not get one soon enought, so we had to stay on the American side. The Holiday Inn Express is 7 miles from the falls, which is great because you can get away from the hustle and bustle around the falls, but be there in about 10 minutes when you want to go. The falls are very easy to get to from this motel. When we arrived, expedia had gotten our name wrong, and there was no reservation for us. We had booked a king room. and all kings were sold. They offered us a room with 2 double beds, but since we had paid for a king, I really wanted a king room! I am not one to cause a big scene over a mistake, which was not the motel's fault in the first place. So we reluctantly agreed to take the room with two double beds. The desk clerk, Tammy, called expedia and let me talk to them. They told me they would get us a king at another property, but the only available properties with a king were in Canada. So I hung up from talking with them and told Tammy we would take the other room with the two double beds. She said she would take care of us, and gave us a king room with a two person jacuzzi for the same price! She was very nice and accommodating. The stay was excellant, very clean, good breakfast, great staff. Tammy went out of her way to make our stay the best it could be! Would highly recommend this property if you plan a visit to the Niagara Falls area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Niagara Falls, New York Located just a few miles from Niagara Falls in Canada, guests of our Niagara Falls, NY hotel are sure to enjoy our premium amenities and close proximity to Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG) and to one of the greatest natural wonders in the world. There is no shortage of things to do in Niagara Falls, NY. Everything and everyone revolve around this breathtaking natural wonder that is just seven miles from our hotel in Niagara Falls. Here, you can ride the Maid of the Mist, visit the Aquarium of Niagara Falls, take the Journey Behind the Falls or travel the short distance to Canada and view Niagara Falls at its fullest glory. Other nearby attractions include Murphy's Orchard and Seneca Niagara Casino. Business travelers going to Niagara Falls, New York are sure to appreciate our top-of-the-line business amenities, which include an on-site conference room, computer access, free high-speed, wireless and wired Internet access along with courier, copy, mail and fax services. We encourage guests of our Niagara Falls, NY hotel to take advantage of our indoor pool and fitness center. Every morning, we serve a complimentary hot breakfast bar that features our signature cinnamon rolls. Make your reservation at our choice hotel in New York today to take advantage of our great Niagara Falls, NY hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Express Niagara Falls