Not a good stay at all... Dirty and old. The breakfast was lacking everything. My daughter had cereal in a cup because there were no bowls and no one around to even ask for more. Most of the lights were not on during breakfast so we ate in a dark room (actually we were in the bar and you could smell the alcohol from the night before). The eggs were dry and only one waffle maker for a very large crowd. Breakfast was a disappointment... I had a banana...
We went to the car to get something around 9pm to find someone sleeping in the car next to ours. The clientele at the bar was actually a bit frightening. There was even someone tailgating near the dumpster (music, food, and alcohol) in the parking lot!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Newburgh/West Point Hotel Newburgh
- Ramada Newburgh/West Point Hotel
- Ramada Newburgh West Point
- Ramada West Point
- Newburgh Ramada
- Ramada Newburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 12 Miles from New York City, Manhattan. 15 Miles from MetLife Stadium, SuperBowl 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ramada Newburgh/West Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.